The assistant instructor is the last step before the instructor qualification. The internship is intended for those who are preparing for a career as instructors but want to gain more experience first. The internship takes place in two steps. First, in 7 days, we will teach you how to lead courses with future students and the basics of teaching theory.
In the second part, which is not time-limited, we will further develop you in activities related to communication with students, maintenance of the base and equipment, work with the compressor, and diving knowledge. On average, students choose an internship length of one month.
- Minimum age: 18+ years
- Required certification: Divemaster, Diver Stress & Rescue
- Registered dives count: 60+
- Other: Deep Diving Specialisation, Navigation or Cavern diving
- Try Scuba
- Scuba Ranger (children from 8 years)
- Perfect Balancing specialization
- Course assistance
- Part of the Open Water Diver course
- Ecology programs